Company collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Tunnel World VPN Service account, and when you use certain company products and services. Company may also receive personally identifiable information from our resellers and other business partners. When you register with Tunnel World VPN Service, we ask for your contact information (such e-mail address). In the course of processing a payment transaction, we typically receive from the merchant or a financial institution information related to the transaction. This normally includes information about the payment that a consumer has furnished the merchant or the financial institution in placing the order.
Protecting personally identifiable information about clients is an important part of our business. We share and disclose such information only as described below. Company sends personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people:
- When we have your consent to share the information;
- When we need to share your information with third parties, such as banks and credit card processors, to provide the product or service you have requested;
- When it is appropriate to comply with law;
- When it is necessary to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of our license agreement;
- When it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of company, our users, or others, which may include the exchange of information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Information security is vital to our business. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information. The information gathered on secure computers is stored in a locked down data center. We use firewalls and other security technology, and implement and abide by the highest industry standard security practices, to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.